This is one of the tastiest dishes we have made to date! So fresh, vibrant, and nutritious. Will definitely be making this one again!
Here's how to make it:
1. Arrange oven shelf to middle of oven. Preheat to 375 degrees on broil.
2. Season salmon with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Heat 2 tbsp of butter in a skillet or dutch oven (we prefer dutch oven because it can go easily right into the oven!), over medium heat until it's fully melted.
Add 4 cloves of garlic to the pan and saute for about a minute or so. Add in 4 tbsp honey, 2 tsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp water, and a squirt of fresh lemon to the mixture. Stir until well combined. You will notice the mixture begin to thicken!
4. Add salmon portions to the pan, skin side down. Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until bottom is golden. Pour some of the sauce mixture from in the pan on top of the salmon portions as it cooks.
5. Transfer dutch oven or pan to the oven and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes.
1. Wash your broccolini thoroughly and clip off any icky looking ends and tear off the leaves (if any).
2. In a small skillet, add butter and a clove of garlic. Stir until fragrant.
3. Add in broccolini.
4. Add in about 2 tsp coconut aminos
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Cook for about 6-7 minutes or until your liking
You can follow package directions for the specific kind you have, but otherwise, here are some tips!
1. Rinse and soak your quinoa in cold water
2. Put about a cup of quinoa into a microwave safe bowl
3. Add water (the general rule is two parts water to one part quinoa - so one cup quinoa would need two cups water)
4. Cook in microwave for 4 minutes
5. Let stand for a few minutes
6. Serve warm